Telluride, Colorado is synonymous with music fests (Bluegrass Festival, Blues & Brews Fest, Ride Festival, Yoga Festival, Mountain Film Fest), which is where Coloradoans go to get in touch with their inner-hippie. As such, they don’t want to push their values on others, but likewise, they want to be left alone with their lifestyle choices. Maybe they’re sporting the Telluride pack in the fanny-pack mode at one of the fests, or as a shoulder bag at the local farmers market, or just keeping the Telluride packed in their van for a camping trip (while keeping their kids out of their stash). Be responsible, secure and discreet with the multi-purpose Telluride pack - weather-proof, lockable, smell-resistant and made in Colorado.
The Telluride includes;
- Shoulder bag / fanny pack
- OdorPax (activated bamboo carbon)
- Odor-resistant interior locked pocket, front zippered pocket for ID's and wallet, cell phone back pocket, and internal mesh pockets
- Newly upgraded combination lock
- Metal poker (for setting code on lock)
- 8" L x 6" W x 2" H
- Removable 52" carrying strap
- Made in the USA
- The Silver / Black bag has a squared off front-flap and the Teal / Rust bag has a tapered front flap.